Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location

Home Industry News Henry Schein and Butler Animal Health to merge

Henry Schein and Butler Animal Health to merge

1st December 2009

Henry Schein, supplier of dental, medical and veterinary supplies, has revealed that it will merge its vet business with that of Butler Animal Health.

The move will result in the establishment of a brand new company – Butler Schein Animal Health – of which 50.1 per cent will be owned by Henry Schein, while the remaining 49.9 per cent will be under the control of Butler Animal Health Supply.

The new organisation will be led by new chief executive officer Kevin Vasquez, who will work with a team including senior animal health executives from both businesses.

Henry Schein chairman and chief executive officer Stanley Bergman commented: “Butler Schein Animal Health further complements our domestic operations as well as Henry Schein Animal Health International’s platform in Europe.”

As well as its veterinary dealings, Henry Schein operates alongside Minerva Dental to supply products to laboratories, physician practices, clinics and governmental institutions.

We currently have 6 jobs available in Pharmacy industry, find your perfect one now.

Stay informed

Receive the latest industry news, Tips
and straight to your inbox.