Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
The Account Executive will work across a number of accounts, providing daily support to the account management team. The role involves administration of client accounts and management of certain project elements as required, as well as budget management and organisation of all relevant files. The Account Executive is a client-facing position with client contact on emails, over the phone and attendance at client meetings.
Our client has over 20 years of experience working with many leading life science companies delivering branding solutions, strategic direction, creative inspiration and digital expertise.
They are now seeking an Account Executive to join their team!
Our client believe having all these skills under one roof creates the best work and, as they have grown as an independent agency with a global reach!
· Account Management
· Client Liaison
· Digital knowledge and skills
· BSc in life sciences
· Experience in a MedComms agency or pharma (internship minimum)
· Based within 1 hour commute of the office and happy to come in on a hybrid basis
· 25 days holiday, plus Christmas period, plus birthday if it falls during the working week
· Hybrid working. 2 days in office minimum per week
· Early finish Fridays, finishing by 5pm
· Staff parties: summer and Christmas (plus some in between!)
· Monthly all-staff lunches
· Employee-owned Trust
· End of year bonus scheme
· Private medical insurance
· An electric car salary-sacrifice scheme (opt-in) with Pink Salary Exchange.