Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
Territory: Cambridge (80% travel, 20% remote working)
You’ll be responsible for looking after their large customer base in your territory, and continually develop new potentials to further expand your success.
Exciting opportunity as an Account Manager to work for a specialist company in the field of liquid handling technology providing high-level services!
– Implementing appropriate actions to achieve your sales targets.
– Observing relevant competitor activities and developing operative measures
– In addition to customer visits, you will also participating in trade fairs and other events
– Strengthening existing customer relationships and generating new business
– Developing and maintaining the sales network within Cambridge
– A minimum of a BSc in a Life Science subject
– (Preferably) 1-2 years of experience in Field Sales or Internal Sales or a customer facing role.
– Good IT skills – this includes the MS Office family as well as CRM systems
– A full UK Driving licence