Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
Products: Acute Care easy-to-use whole blood gas testing technology enabling efficient and accurate performance of time-sensitive diagnostic tests, in the hospital laboratory or at the point of care.
Applications Specialist – Acute Care
Territory: North East
Reporting to: Application Specialist Manager
This is primarily a support role to the Sales and Marketing teams. The Acute Care Application Specialist will work in conjunction with the Application Specialist Manager to develop and enhance the functional role of the Sales and Marketing teams. The role is primarily field based but will require time spent in the office as tasks require, under the direction of the Acute Care Application Specialist Manager.
You will have primary responsibility to organise and fulfil regular visits to product users, at all departmental levels where necessary, to ensure customer support and complaint handling
You are responsible for preparing and project managing Acute Care (installations within their own geographical areas).
This must include
– Detailed Project Plan-
– Collaboration with assigned IT Specialist
– Training dates by department
– All documentation to be recorded on CRM
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
– Educated to degree level in Science or Business
– Strong POCT knowledge
– Ability to learn & understand required scientific/clinical information relating to Acute Care device portfolio
– Strong Haematology knowledge would be a distinct advantage
Bonus and Company Car inculded.