Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
Area Account Manager
TERRITORY: South-East UK
PRODUCTS: Autoimmune and Infectious Disease Systems/ reagents
CLIENTS: NHS laboratories
Rare Area Account Manager opportunity within autoimmunity and Infectious Diseases for an expert IVD Company!
– Maximise profitable sales of systems, reagents and consumables.
– Maintain a current and in depth knowledge of all products in the range.
– Establish a customer call frequency.
– Carry out sales visits, presentations and demonstrations of Autoimmune and Infectious Disease analysers and software packages.
– Ensure that company reagents are used to their maximum potential by each account.
– In conjunction with the Application Specialists ensure that new systems are installed efficiently and brought into routine use as quickly as possible.
– Identification and sales to all decision makers.
– Provide a sales forecast to year end at each sales meeting.
– Liaise with other stakeholders in the business.
– Visit lost sales, obtain debrief information and maintain contact for future business.
– Be aware of and report on competitive activities / strategies.
– BSc or equivalent in Biomedical Science/ Life Science Degree
– NHS laboratory/ sales experience (preferably in Molecular or Autoimmune and Infectious Disease)
– Proficient computer skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Good technical skills
– Travel as required