Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
Business Development Executive/Manager
A Business Development Executive/Manager in this company will use their enthusiasm and technical insight to grow business by gaining clients trust by through suitable recommendations to products and services. This role with require the right person to make customer appointments and visit clients across the Midlands to ensure sale maximization.
Join our client in selling chemical treatment solutions for industrial use and embrace your entrepreneurial spirit and passion for selling wastewater treatment to contribute to the growth of the business across the Midlands. Be part of our dynamic team with excellent growth prospects.
– Expand territory coverage, and cultivate future prospects.
– Show competence to enhance customer relationships.
– Use the CRM system to provide comprehensive reporting.
– Work with marketing teams to formulate growth targets.
– Identify customer needs and develop proposals.
– Understand competitor strategies and identify new opportunities for business growth.
– Deliver exceptional customer service, keeping clients informed of project progress and addressing their needs effectively.
– Participate in conferences and trade shows as either a networker, guest speaker, or business promoter.
– Environmental degree is advantageous or a strong amount of experience in wastewater chemical treatment.
– Experience with the Industrial market in the UK
– Experience prospecting new clients and bringing the onboard
– Wanting someone who is energetic, autonomous and has a hunter mentality
– Strong commitment to driving business forward
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Uncapped Incentive Scheme
25 days + Bank Annual Leave
Private Medical Insurance
Critical Illness Cover
Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Scheme
Company Pension Scheme