Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
The Clinical Advisor is a Field based role with extensive travel throughout North England and Scotland. The primary job function will be geared towards providing product training and supporting product evaluations for the Pressure Area Care portfolio. For example, this could include acute hospital ward-based training or delivering product training within the community setting. It is recognised that a flexible working approach is necessary to meet the needs of the business, also a good understanding of Pressure Area Care will be a prerequisite for this position. Overnight stays will be required from time to time, depending on the customer and business requirements.
Zenopa are proud to be partnering with a market leading group engaged in the manufacture and supply of pressure area care solutions to healthcare providers in the UK and internationally. They are looking to hire their next Clinical Advisor to join their pressure area care team.
Although mainly focused on providing training to customers on Pressure Area Care products, the Clinical Advisor will be familiar with all products to answer the needs of the customer and business needs. The Clinical Advisor will report to the UK Clinical & Training Manager and work alongside the sales team. There will also be an element of joined up working with the Territory Managers and Strategic Partnership Managers to provide Best in Class clinical training to grow their Pressure Area Care brands.
• NMC Registered Nurse with a banding grade 5 or above, or qualified Occupational Therapist.
• Commercial role outside the Health Service is desirable but not essential
• At least 2 years’ experience
• Provide effective communication to multiple stakeholders with differing levels of clinical understandings
• Confident in delivering presentations for both one 2 one sessions and large audiences.
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to self-motivate and work on own initiative
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team Player – working part of a close-knit team
• Must have a positive & optimistic attitude, very responsive and always helpful
• Full Driving licence (Max 6 points)
Please get in touch to find out more about the salary on offer