Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
The role will consist of providing assistance and clinical knowledge to a Clinical Specialist and Quality Assurance department, carrying out testing of medical equipment within a mock theatre environment, researching and developing data results to help with the development of present and future products and providing clinical knowledge to the quality team on regulatory matters ensuring products comply with regulations.
Our client are a UK-based, leading medical device manufacturer that has been producing single use devices for extra-corporeal bypass surgery for over 20 years. In this time, they are proud to have built a strong reputation as a quality and reliable provider of products and services throughout the UK and Europe.
Their overall mission is to make positive advancements in the medical treatment of patients, by providing products and services that improve, support and extend life.
They currently exports its product range to over 30 countries around the world, via authorised and exclusive distributors. They also have two brand new offices one based in Europe and one in America to support the ever growing demand from their export markets.
The key responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
– Assisting with the testing of medical products and assisting with testing set up alongside the clinical specialist in the clinical testing laboratory
– Evaluating currently manufactured products or alternative devices
– Researching solutions to product defaults
– Carrying out academic literature searches and report writing for clinical evaluation reports and technical information files
– Writing and presenting of reports and data to support product testing
– Assisting the quality department ensuring that the company’s products comply with regulations
– Working with specialist computer software and resources
– Planning and developing product trials and interpreting trial data
– Providing strategic advice to senior management throughout the development of a new product
– Reviewing company practices and providing advice on changes to systems
– Producing clinical papers for submission to journals or presentations at scientific meetings both in the UK and internationally
Our client are looking for:
– Commitment and dedication to the job duties and company
– Excellent timekeeping and attendance
– Efficiency at multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritising
– Detail oriented with ability to work independently
– Excellent communication, interpersonal, team and organisational skills
– Demonstration of a high degree of integrity and discretion
They are offering:
– An inclusive, flexible and agile culture
– Life Assurance
– Pension – 5%
– Private medical
– Company sick leave bonus