Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
Customer Success Executive
SERVICE: IVD, Medical and Laboratory equipment servicing and repairs.
CUSTOMERS: NHS, Pharma, Biotech, Academia, Private Labs
REGION: UK (hybrid working: partially home-based/office-based and involving occasional travel to customer sites across the UK when required)
– Field visits with End-Users and potential Customers
– Drive new business opportunities through lead generation, attendance at industry seminars, exhibitions, conferences and meeting with potential customers.
– Build & strengthen relationships with current customers to increase sales revenue.
– Follow up and develop a sales pipeline
We’re working with an exciting privately-owned company providing medical, IVD and laboratory equipment servicing and repair for laboratories across the UK and Europe!
– Scientific qualification, minimum of a BSc in a life science/biomedical/chemistry discipline
– Experience working in a customer-focused, targeted role (this could be from during or after university), looking to move into a scientific commerical position.
– Pro-active sales nature with effective communication skills
– Hunger for growth and development within a growing organisation
– Base salary flexible depending on experience
– 25 Days Annual Leave plus bank holiday
– Laptop, Mobile
– Pension scheme
– Flexible working
– Quarterly Company activities
– Fully expensed travel