Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
Field Service Engineer
Are you F-gas qualified and looking for a new challenge and progression opportunity? We are recruiting on behalf of a growing leader in the life science market looking for a field service engineer to join their team in Ireland.
They specialise in the following: freeze dryers, Genevac evaporators, Gellert freeze dryers, I-Dosiecno isolators, Avestin homogenisers, K Control powder filler and freeze drying analytic instruments but of course provide full in-house training for anyone who hasn’t encountered the kit prior to joining the family.
· Delivering the full range of installation, site acceptance test, qualification, calibration, service and breakdown/troubleshooting services on the customers site
· Dealing with on-site customer related documentation, (permit to work, method statements, attendance records, site reports)
· Compiling off site customer documentation (service reports, calibration reports etc) for timely dispatch to the customer
· Working with the Engineering Director to maintain maximum scheduling efficiency
· Dealing with customers, estates staff, internal and external facility managers and equipment users at all times presenting an efficient, knowledgeable and customer friendly company profile
· Identifying possible sales or upselling opportunities to company sales staff
· Refrigeration at pharmaceutical temperatures (-70 degrees or lower) derived from industrial refrigeration experience
· Willingness to travel extensively, staying away from home 2 weeks a month (approx.)
· Can demonstrate a clear understanding of the role and working profile of a field engineer
· Preferably would have a “F Gas” Regulation certification
· Up to €60,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
· An annual company performance bonus 10%
· Company Car (or Van)
· Expense allowance
· Private Healthcare
· Death in service
· Regular in-house training
Please get in contact if you feel this role is of interest! All applications from any engineering backgrounds will be responded to promptly.