Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
We are currently recruiting for an exciting position as a Service Engineer for global company working with a range of laboratory equipment.
This is an office based position Oxford with UK wide travel required to customer sites. (Approximately 6-8 customer site visits per month across the UK)
A range of scientific equipment used in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Academic and Food & Beverage industries
We are looking for a qualified electrical engineer who has 1-2 years’ experience and is motivated and looking for an exciting challenge to run and grow the companies UK subsidiary service department.
– Servicing customer´s laboratory and analytical as well as processing units in-house and on-site.
– Provide technical support to sales agents on a daily basis.
– Routinely study and gain technical knowledge in mechanical/electronic aspects and applications.
– Maintain files for service documentation and customer repair history.
– Travelling required for onsite repair of laboratory, analytical and processing equipment.
– Report problems to Head of Service and help to increase service efficiency.
– Qualification in Mechanical/Electronic/Electrical Engineering (level 3 or above)
– 1-2 years’ experience in related field (ideally laboratory or medical devices)
– Ability to read electrical / electronic schematics
– Proficiency in English
– Strong communication and negotiation skills
– Highly self-motivated and target-oriented/sales-oriented
– Problem solving abilities and customer focus
– Driver´s license
– Familiar with Windows and MSO
– Salary dependant on experience
– Company car
– 25 days annual leave
– 6% pension
– Mobile phone