Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
Technical Sales Advisor
– Under the direction of the Technical Sales Manager/UK Sales Manager each team will be responsible for all business in their region.
– The team will be expected to grow business in this region by at least 10% per annum. The Technical Sales Advisor will be expected to contribute to the growth of this business.
– The Technical Sales Advisor will be office based (in Cambridge) and their primary role will be to support their field-based colleagues to protect existing business and to drive new sales across the whole of the region. Customer contact will be mainly via email and telephone requiring a confident telephone manner.
– Assisting in the management of opportunity pipelines from initial enquiries to close of business across the full product range including reagents, instruments and biospecimens and diagnostic products.
– As part of the team, one of the main roles of the Technical Sales Advisor will be to deal with in bound sales enquiries and ensure that these are dealt with in a timely manner, helping their team to convert inbound enquires into further conversations about the wider Cambridge Bioscience portfolio.
– Serve as a direct link between the field sales team and the other office-based teams and engage in specialised activities such as preparing quotations for blood products.
– A life sciences degree with some practical laboratory experience
– A strong interest in pursuing a career in life science sales
– Enthusiasm to learn new skills including sales techniques
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Excellent communication skills: via telephone, email, and video calls
– High level of self-motivation
– Ability to plan, co-ordinate and implement activities effectively