Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
Role: Territory Manager
Therapy Area: Interventional Urology/Surgical Urology
This is an exciting new sales opportunity to work in Interventional Urology. Our client produces a range of surgical devices to help people who suffer from urological disorders such as erectile dysfunction, urinary incontinence, weak pelvic muscles, kidney stones and enlarged prostate.
This is a job for someone who is ambitious, desires success and is willing to take responsibility for growing their business. You will be a successful and self-motivated Sales Professional in the medical field or someone with sales experience looking to break into the medical sector. Overall you will be passionate about what you do and competitive in nature.
Our client is the Market Leading MedTech company in the UK providing intimate healthcare products and services operating across Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Urology Care and Wound and Skin Care markets. The business is a global organisation developing and marketing products to hospitals, primary care, wholesalers and retailers as well as directly to consumers (homecare). With a strong record of product and service innovation they work in close partnership with the NHS and healthcare professionals to support and drive the best clinical solutions and services to patients.
In this role you will:
– Be responsible for achieving territory sales objectives through field-based selling activities.
– Cultivate business partnerships with key decision makers, product in-services, as well as driving market share and sales growth.
– Manage your territory in a strategic manner, splitting your time between key accounts and growth opportunities.
– Sell and service the Company portfolio of Endourology and General Urology product lines.
– Essential: Full UK driving licence
– Desirable: Degree or equivalent
– Successful and self-motivated Sales Professional in the medical field.
– Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
– Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
– Positive and energetic approach to delivering targets with high levels of personal accountability.
– Thrives on working autonomously and in a highly competitive therapy area.
– A self-starter.
– Ambitious and resilient.
– Ability to work well both as part of a team, and alone.
Package: Negotiable competitive salary depending on experience, £40k OTE, company car, additional package benefits