Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location
To effectively manage a sales territory in order to achieve sales targets in line with company directives.
This company are leading suppliers of diagnostic reagents and equipment to the health services of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and France
– Complete on a weekly basis a forward journey plan within the CRM detailing a list of key objectives.
– Maintain clear and concise customer visit reports and account sales record details to allow rapid retrieval of information within CRM.
– Organise journey plan to maximise effective selling time including using overnight accommodation where necessary.
– Continually improve company image and market share by exhibiting a high degree of creativity within the role.
– Attend exhibitions and meetings representing the company as required.
– Maintain personal involvement with major accounts and relationships with key personnel for these accounts.
– Identify key or problem accounts requiring additional management attention.
– Continually monitor sales performance for the area / areas and plan strategies to achieve targets.
– Identify product opportunities and submit new proposals to the National Sales Manager
Experienced diagnostics sales representative OR Trainee with work experience ideally within a lab environment (Biomedical)
Ideally microbiology or molecular biology experience.
Basic salary negotiable depending on experience
Additional company benefits