Looks like you’re on the UK site. Choose another location to see content specific to your location

Back to search
Role Filled

Territory Sales Manager

Medical Devices & Equipment
Field Sales or Business Dev
IV Therapy
South West, Midlands, South Wales, South Central
£45,000 - £55,000
IV Therapy/Infusion/Perfusion/Effusion
Capital
Single Use/Equipment

Role Overview

Zenopa are excited to be recruiting for a market leader in the blood transfusion medical devices market – we are looking for a Territory Sales Manager to cover the South West, South Central and Midlands (inc South Wales) area.

The Territory Sales Manager will look to maintain and upsell with current relationships with hospital customers and prospects. They’re looking for someone to effectively sell equipment, disposables, software, and service across a couple of product lines through a strategic sales process.

They’re looking for someone with good medical sales experience in the UK, particularly within consultative, Capital Equipment sales. The role will suit someone who wants to do a full account management role, with about 65% being current account management and the other 35% being new business to ensure that they are maintaining their place as market leader.

If you want to hear more or ask further questions, please do reach out to Mark Atkinson – marka@zenopa.com // 01494 818035

Locations

Alderney
Aldershot
Amersham
Andover
Aylesbury
Banbury
Barnstaple
Basingstoke
Bath
Bicester
Bideford
Birmingham
Bognor Regis
Bournemouth
Brackley
Bracknell
Brecon
Bridgend
Bridgmorth
Bridgwater
Bridport
Brierley Hill
Bristol
Bromyard
Burnham-on-Sea
Caerphilly
Camberley
Cannock
Cardiff
Carmarthen
Chepstow
Chichester
Chippenham
Christchurch
Cirencester
Clevedon
Corby
Coventry
Dorchester
Droitwich
Dudley
Eastleigh
Ebbw Vale
Exeter
Falmouth
Faringdon
Ferndown
Gloucester
Guernsey
Guildford
Havant
Hemel Hempstead
Hereford
Herm
High Wycombe
Honiton
Ivybridge
Jersey
Kettering
Knighton
Leamington Spa
Leicester
Leominster
Lichfield
Llandrindod Wells
Llanelli
Loughborough
Lyme Regis
Maidenhead
Malmesbury
Malvern
Market Harborough
Marlow
Melton Mowbray
Merthyr Tydfil
Neath
Newbury
Newport
Newquay
Newton Abbot
Northampton
Nuneaton
Oxford
Plymouth
Pontypool
Poole
Portsmouth
Reading
Redruth
Romsey
Ross-on-Wye
Rugby
Sailsbury
Sark
Slough
Solihull
Southampton
St Helier
St Lawrence
St Peter
Stourbridge
Stroud
Swansea
Swindon
Taunton
Tavistock
Tewkesbury
Tipton
Torbay
Torquay
Towcester
Truro
Walsall
Warminster
Warwick
Wells
Weston-super-Mare
Weymouth
Willenhall
Winchester
Windsor
Witney
Woking
Wokingham
Wolverhampton
Worcester
Yeovil
Previous Listing
Date Updated
27 Nov 2023
Job reference
69984
Categories
Full Time
Take Experience
Take Trainee
This role has been filled
Why Zenopa?

We aim to operate and maintain the following set of core values

Group people cartoon
01
In house, contracting department.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

02
We liaise on your behalf

Required equipment, e.g. cars, laptops, mobiles, we negotiate with the employer source and manage these on your behalf.

03
Solid Industry Relationships

Our recruitment teams have built relationships with some of the UK’s most prestigious pharmaceutical companies

04
High Success Rate

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

05
Systems that work for you

As an ISO 9000 organisation we have fully defined systems that are regularly audited. You can be assured we consistently following processes that deliver for all.